Address: 110 Sheppard Avenue East Suite 700 North Toronto, ON M2N 6Y8

Immigration Refusals

What is a Temporary Resident Permit?

A Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) allows you to go to Canada as a visitor, student, or employee. If you were deemed inadmissible, a TRP can allow you to enter the country.

If you find yourself to be inadmissible, Krylov Lam and Company, Immigration Lawyers can develop a case for a Temporary Resident Permit. By working with us, we will help you through the complex legal laws and process.

How Canada Benefits from Immigration

Canada seeks out immigrants to satisfy labour requirements that occasionally can’t be filled from the local population. It’s not hard to see how Canada gains from immigration. However, Canada also refuses many applications for several reasons, some of which could only be completely understood by an immigration professional.

If your application is rejected, that doesn’t mean that you are out of choices. Some reasons to get a rejected application are obvious, such as incomplete documentation, or an immigration officer’s discovery of a criminal past. Many other reasons are much more complex, possibly involving legislation that had recently changed or any awkward legal overlap between a provincial government and the national one.

What Are Your Options If You Are Rejected?

Below is a list of options on how you can appeal your application refusal:

Federal Court of Canada Appeal

Immigration Adjudication Division (IAD)

Restoration through the Case Processing Centre (CPC)

It is recommended that you contact an immigration professional to help you go through this process as it can seem overwhelming.

Important Questions to Ask a Certified Canadian Immigration Specialist

Often we have discovered that Canadian Immigration Refusal appeals are rejected because the proper questions were not addressed.

It’s important to ask the following questions:

What are the requirements to restore my situation through the Case Processing Centre (CPC)?

What are the time frames for a dispute?

Free Assessment 416-333-8331